1/2 kg - Bhindi
1 - onion, medium
1 - tomato, medium
Chilly powder as per taste
1/4 cup - coconut
2 tsp - cumin
2 tsp - saunf
4 tsp - Coriander powder
2 tsp - Fried gram
Oil for shallow frying
Salt to taste
1. In a kadai shallow frying Bhindis and keep aside
2. In the same oil, temper Sanuf and saute onions till pinkish color and then add tomatos
3. Meanwhile, grind cocount, jeera, and fried gram and make it thick paste.
4. As the onions and tomatos well cooked add chilly and coriander power and mix well.
5. Now add the grinded paste and salt with half cup of water and mix it well.
6. At last add the fried bhindis to the gravy with some fresh coriander leaves. allow it to cook for 2 mins .
7. Serve it hot with Chappaties.