Aloo Pulao Recipe
1 big size potato diced in small pieces
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 cup samwat rice
2 tbsp ghee
2 tsp rock salt (kala namak)
2 green cardamom
a tiny piece of cinnamon
green coriander to garnish
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
3 cup water
* Heat up ghee in a pot.
* Mix in cumin seeds, cloves, cardamom and cinnamon.
* When they give off fragrance, mix in potato and rice.
* Stir-fry to a light brown color.
* Mix in rock salt, chilli powder and water and boil.
* Cover the pot and let it simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) on low flame for about 15 minutes.
* Decorate with green coriander.
* Serve hot.
Kotu Aloo Pakora | Sabudana Puri Recipe | Singhare Ke Pakore | Sukha Aloo Recipe | Sukhi Arbi Recipe | Kesar Chawal Recipe | Malaiwale Kofte Recipe | Aloo Mewawale Recipe | Aloo Pulao Recipe | Arbi Fried Recipe | Banana Chips Recipe | KHUSKHUS ALOO RECIPE | Bikaneri Chana Dal Parantha