1 cup oil
1 tblsp ginger-garlic paste
salt to taste
12 medium potatoes, peeled
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 cup coriander leaves, cut
4 tbsps. cream
1 tblsp chilli powder
1 tblsp sugar
1 tsp garam masala
1/2 cup mixed almonds and pistachios, coarsely ground
3 tomatoes pureed
4 onions, chopped, ground
1 tsp turmeric powder
* Bore a hole into each potato.
* Stuff with nuts mixed with salt and a few coriander leaves.
* Close with potato pieces.
* Heat up oil and fry 2 or 3 potatoes at a time till browned.
* Remove and reserve.
* In the same oil, put in cumin seeds.
* When they pop, mix in onion paste and fry till brown.
* Then mix in powdered spices, tomato and ginger-garlic paste.
* Fry till oil separates from the paste, mix in potatoes and one and a half cup of hot water.
* Simmer, adding cream, salt and sugar till potatoes are cooked and the gravy is well blended.
Kotu Aloo Pakora | Sabudana Puri Recipe | Singhare Ke Pakore | Sukha Aloo Recipe | Sukhi Arbi Recipe | Kesar Chawal Recipe | Malaiwale Kofte Recipe | Aloo Mewawale Recipe | Aloo Pulao Recipe | Arbi Fried Recipe | Banana Chips Recipe | KHUSKHUS ALOO RECIPE | Bikaneri Chana Dal Parantha