Arbi Fried Recipe (Chaamagadda)
1/4 tsp ajwain
chilli powder to taste
rock salt to taste
2-3 green chillies
a pinch of mango powder
1/2 kg arbi
1/4 tsp coriander powder
2 tbsp ginger
* Boil the arbi.(Chaamagadda)
* Cool, take off and slice each into two.
* Heat up the oil and fry the cut arbi till slightly browned.
* Mix in 1 tbsp oil and heat up in a wok.
* Meanwhile make a paste of ginger and green chillies.
* Mix in the paste to the heated oil and stir fry for a few minutes.
* Mix in the fried arbi and stir fry on a slow fire.
* Simultaneously mix in salt, coriander powder, mango powder, ajwain and mix well.
Kotu Aloo Pakora | Sabudana Puri Recipe | Singhare Ke Pakore | Sukha Aloo Recipe | Sukhi Arbi Recipe | Kesar Chawal Recipe | Malaiwale Kofte Recipe | Aloo Mewawale Recipe | Aloo Pulao Recipe | Arbi Fried Recipe | Banana Chips Recipe | KHUSKHUS ALOO RECIPE | Bikaneri Chana Dal Parantha