Corn Tikki Papdi Chaat
8 Large Potatoes (Boiled, Peeled and Mashed)
1 bunch of Spring Onions (with chives)
200 gms Sweet Corn (Boiled and Mashed)
2 Green Bell Peppers
2 tsp oil
1/2 tsp Amchur
1/4 tsp Garam Masala
2 Cups Low Fat Curd, Blended
40 Baked Papdis
Dates Chutney, Green Chilly and Corriander Chutney
Chaat Masala and Salt to Taste
1) Mix the mashed potatoes and corn and keep aside.
2) Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan and saute the onions and bell peppers until brown. Add Garam Masala to the mixture and let it cool for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add the onion mixture to the potato mixture and mix well. Make 40 tikkis of 1 inch diameter.
4) Heat a pan and arrange the tikkis over the pan with roasting it in 1 tsp oil. Turn upside down and roast.
5) Arrange the papdis in a serving plate and place 1 tikki over each papdi. Add the Chutneys, Curd and Chaat Masala as per taste and Serve Hot or Cold.
Labels: Corn Tikki Papdi Chaat