MICROWAVE MUTTON CURRY
1 kg mutton (boneless cubes)
5/6 cup oil
3tbsp. Garlic paste
1 boiled egg
1/2 cup yoghurt
1/2 tsp black pepper
3tbsp. Ginger paste
3 tbsp. Green chilli paste
Salt to taste
* Heat oil, add cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and bay leaf.
* When brown put ginger, garlic, green chilli paste.
* Saute for a few minutes and add yoghurt and mutton cubes.
* Put it in a glass dish, cover it and micro it for 10 minutes and then stand it for 5 minutes.
* When meat is tender, add salt, pepper and saffron and micro it further for 3-4 minutes. Stand it for another minute and serve.
* To serve garnish with quartered boiled egg and mint.
* A squeeze of lemon juice will greatly enhance the taste. (For chicken curry use chicken instead of mutton).
Labels: MICROWAVE MUTTON CURRY