MICROWAVE PANEER MATAR
6"-7" round dish or 2" high with cover
100g paneer - grated
1 cup shelled peas
2 tbsp. oil
1 medium size onion
1-2 green chillies
1/2" piece ginger
6 tbsp. ready made tomato puree
1/4- red chilli powder
1/2 tsp. cumin powder
1/2 tsp. garam masala powder
Cashewnuts - optional
Salt to taste
* Grind together onion, green chillies, ginger and fry this masala for 4 to 5 minutes in a non-stick pan.
* Add tomato puree, garam masala, cumin powder, peas and sprinkle 1 tbsp. water.
* Now transfer this to a micro dish and micro high for 3 minutes.
* Add salt, grated paneer 5 tbsp. water and cashew nuts and mix gently.
* Cover the dish and again micro wave for 2 minutes and stand for another 2 minutes.
* Serve, garnished with fresh coriander and green chili.
Labels: MICROWAVE PANEER MATAR