1/2 tblsp raisins
2 bay leaves
2 - 4 tblsp sugar
salt to taste
1" ginger chopped
1/8 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp oil
1/4 big size pineapple
* Discard the hard core of the pineapple.
* Take off and take off the eyes.
* Cut them into fine dices.
* Heat up oil in a kadai.
* Mix in the mustard seeds.
* When it starts to crackle mix in pineapple.
* Stir fry for few minutes and mix in salt.
* Mix in 1 cup of water and sugar.
* Mix in bay leaves, raisins and cut ginger.
* Simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) till the chutney is thick.
Labels: ANARASER CHATNI