Hakka Veg Noodles
1 Packet Hakka Veg Noodles(if possible use Ching's Secret Hakka Noodles)
1 tea-cup Cabbage-shredded
1 large carrot-sliced
1/2 cup capsicum-sliced
2 Spring Onions-chopped
4 Tbsp Oil(if possible use Olive Oil)
5-10 Tbsp Schezwan Sauce
Salt to taste
1. Boil 8 cup of water in a large pan, let the water bubble.
2. Drop the noodles and boil them for only 2 minutes. The noodles are cooked aldent(Aldent: means partially cooking noodles or leaving it slightly "kachcha").
Drain the noodles and spread on a flat surface and toss in 1 tea-spoon of oil on the noodles to prevent sticking.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan on a high flame.
4. Add vegetables and stir-fry.
5. Add Ching's Secret Schezwan sauce, noodles and stir for 2-3 minutes(Adjust salt and Schezwan sauce as per taste) and serve hot garnished with chopped spring onions.
Labels: hakka Veg Noodles