ALOO POHA RECIPE
2 cups Poha (Beaten Rice)
2 Green Chillies
1 tsp Chana dal
1 tsp Urad dal
1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
1 sprig Curry leaves
2 tsp Peanuts
4 tblsp Oil
1 pinch Turmeric powder
Few Corainder leaves
Salt to taste
* Soak the poha in water. Wash and drain all the water.
* Add some salt , turmeric powder , keep aside.
* Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes, chop the onions, chillies, corainder leaves.
* Heat oil and put chana dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, peanuts, curry leaves and fry until they crackle.
* Add potatoes , saute for few minutes, then add chopped onions, chillies.
* Cook till they are done. Add the poha, corainder leaves and stir.
* Keep it on slow flame for 5- 7 minutes.
* Let it cool for sometime and add then lemon juice.
Labels: ALOO POHA RECIPE