1/2 cup Kaju (Cashews)
2 tbsp besen (Gram flour)
1 tsp rice flour
1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp finely chopped mint
1 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves
3 green chilies chopped
Curry Leaves few
1 tsp jeera
2 tsp red chili pwd
1 tsp Dhania crushed corsely
1 tsp baking soda
Salt according to taste
Oil for deep-frying
1. Mix all the ingredients except oil.
2. Take 11/2 tbsps of warm oil and add to the above mixture.
3. Now the mixture looks dry and lumpy, mix it thoroughly.
4. Take some warm water; now add it to the above mixture, spoon by spoon to make a dough thicker than a chappthy dough, as if it looks crumbly.
5.Heat oil in a kadai (deep frying pan); drop the besen mixture (uneven shapes) take a big lump in the hand and with the help of fingers drop little by little in the hot oil for deep-frying.
6.Fry it on medium flame till light golden brown.
7.Serve hot with tomato sauce.
7. Cool it and store it in an airtight container.