- 6 eggs
- 1 medium sized tomato chopped finely
- 2 green chillies chopped finely
- 1 medium sized onion chopped finely
- 1/2 tsp. cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- salt to taste
- 2 tblsp oil
- Break eggs in a bowl, add salt and lightly beat it to form a mixture.
- Heat oil and splutter the mustard seeds in it.
- Fry the onion in it until lightly browned.
- Add in the chillies and tomato and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add turmeric, cumin powder, chilli powder and heat it for a minute.
- Finally, add the eggs and stir.
- Heat it on a low fire until set.
- Remove from fire and garnish it as you please.