Panner Tikka Kathi Rolls Recipe
1 recipe tandoori paneer tikkas
2 cups plain flour (maida)
1 tbsp cornflour
½ tsp soda bicarb
½ tbsp butter
salt to taste
oil for cooking
1. Sieve the flour, salt, cornflour and soda bicarb.
2. Rub in the butter and make a dough by adding enough milk or water.
3. Knead very well, cover and keep aside for ½ hour.
4. Knead once again and divide into 9 portions.
5. Roll each portion as thinly as possible. Cook lightly on a tava (griddle) and keep aside.
6. Divide the paneer tikka filling into 9 equal portions.
7. Spread one portion of the filling in the centre of each roti and roll up tightly.
8. When you want to serve, cook the rolls on a hot tava (griddle) using oil.
9. Cut into 50 mm. (2") long pieces and serve hot.
Labels: Panner Tikka Kathi Rolls Recipe