Onion Paratha Recipe
onion (chopped) - ï¿½ cup
wheat flour - 1 cup
ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
pomegranate seeds (dry) - 1 tbsp
green chilly (chopped) - 2
ghee - 1tbsp
coriander leaves as required
salt to taste
1. Mix all the above ingredients except the wheat flour in a bowl.
2. Add ghee to this along with the wheat flour and some water to make dough.
3. Make proportionate rolls from the dough and roll them over to the size of a paratha.
4. Heat a tawa and add a little ghee to it.
5. Now place the paratha on the tawa and make sure that both side of the paratha are properly heated on a slow flame.
6. As the paratha turns brown on both sides it is ready to serve.
Labels: Onion Paratha Recipe