Mango Chilli Pickle in Ginger Garlic Masala
150 g - raw mango
100 g - small green chilli
2 tsp - ginger garlic paste
1 tsp - salt
1 tsp - fenugreek powder
1 tsp - cumin powder
1 tsp - coriander powder
2 tbsp - olive oil
1. Wash and dry mango and chilli
2. Chop mango into 1 inch pieces
3. Mix in all dry powders except turmeric.
4. Heat the olive oil and cook the ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder in it.
5. Mix nicely into the pickle and bottle.
6. Keep in the sun or in a warm place for about ten days, stirring regularly.