Baked Brunch Omelet - Christmas Recipes
* 1/2 (1 pound) loaf white bread, cut into cubes
* 1 1/2 pounds Cheddar cheese, shredded
* 1 cup cubed cooked ham
* 8 eggs
* 2 cups milk
* 1 pinch salt
* 1 dash hot pepper sauce, or to taste
* 1/4 cup chopped green onion
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
2. Place half of the bread cubes on bottom of baking pan. Sprinkle with half of the ham and then half of the cheese; repeat.
3. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, milk, salt, hot sauce and green onions. Pour egg mixture into pan.
4. Place pan on top of a baking sheet with a rim and place in oven. Pour water into baking sheet and bake for 60 minutes, or until eggs have set.