Malai Coconut Laddoos Recipe
1 cup - malai
1 cup - sugar
1 cup - desiccated coconut
4 cup - milk
2 to 3 drops - kewra essence
4 to 5 drops - yellow food colour
2 - cardamoms
1 - silver leaf
1. Mix malai, sugar, coconut and milk.
2. Cook on slow heat stirring constantly till the mixture thickens and starts leaving the sides of the kadai.
3. Remove from the fire; pour the mixture on a plate. Add colour and essence. Mix well.
4. Allow the malai to cool. Make laddus of malai.
5. Sprinkle cardamom powder and serve decorated with silver on top.
Labels: Malai Coconut Laddoos Recipe