Apple Jelly Recipe
1 1/2 Kgs cooking Apples (Seb)
1 1/2 pints Water (6 teacups)
2 Cloves (Lavang)
juice of half Lemon (Nimbu)
* Cut the apples in quarters and boil them in water with cloves till they become soft.
* Drain through a muslin cloth.
* Measure the juice and allow 2 cups sugar to each pint of juice.
* Heat the juice, add the sugar and lemon juice and stir till dissolved.
* Boil on a hot fire until the syrup sets quickly when tested on a cold plate.
* Cool and pour into clean and dry jars.
APPLE JAM RECIPE | lemon Jelly Recipe | guava jelly Recipe |
Labels: Apple Jelly Recipe