రవ దోస Recipe
1 teacup rava (semolina)
1 teacup rice flour
1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
2 green chillies, chopped
a pinch of asafoetida
a few curry leaves, chopped
a few cahsewnut pieces and a few dried coconut pieces (optional)
1/4 teaspoon soda bi-carb
3 teaspoons oil
ghee for frying
salt to taste
1. Mix both the flours and add the soda bi-carb, salt and enough water (approximately 4 cups) to make a very thin batter.
2. Heat the oil in a small vessel, add the cumin seeds and fry until they crackle. Add the green chillies, asafoetida, curry leaves and fry for a few seconds. Add this mixture to the batter.
3. Heat a tava and grease it lightly with ghee. Pour 1/2 cup batter in a circular manner. If you like, add a few cashewnut pieces and coconut pieces.
4. Pour a little ghee in the holes of the dosa, fold in a triangular shape and cook until crisp.
5. Serve hot with coconut chutney
Labels: రవ దోస Recipe