RAJMA CURRY RECIPE
150 gms Kidney Beans (Rajma)
2 medium sized Onion (Pyaj)
1 large Tomato (Tamatar)
2 Green chilli (Hari mirch)
1 tblsp Ginger-garlic (Adrak-Lasun) Paste
1/2 tspn Garam masala Powder
1 tsp Coriander (Dhania) Powder
3/4 tsp Salt (Namak)
* Soak the rajma overnight.
* Boil in a pressure cooker till tender.
* Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions and ginger garlic paste.
* Cook till brown.
* Add the tomatoes, green chillies and cook till pulpy.
* Add coriander powder, salt and 2 cups water and boil well.
* Add the rajma and cook on a low flame for about 10 minutes.
* Add the garam masala powder and cook further for another 15 minutes or till the gravy thickens.
* Garnish with coriander leaves.
* Serve hot with steamed rice.
Labels: RAJMA CURRY RECIPE