MICROWAVE BHARAWAN BAIGAN
250g small baingans
1 tbsp. oil
4- thick green chillies
1/2 tsp. red chilli powder
1/2 tsp. garam masala
2 tsp. dhania powder
1/2 tsp. amchoor
1/2 tsp. haldi & sugar
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt to taste
* Wash the bringals, and slit them.
* Slit green chillies and deseed them.
* Mix salt, sugar, chilli powder,' garam masala', 'amchoor', 'dhania powder' and haldi together.
* Add a little lemon juice to make a wet paste. Fill the paste in the bringals and green chillies.
* Pour oil in a pan and stir fry the stuffed brinjals for 3 minutes.
* Arrange in a dish, sprinkle a little water on them and then Micro on high, covered for 5 minutes and stand the dish for another 2 minutes.
* Serve garnished with lemon wedges and fresh coriander.
Labels: MICROWAVE BHARAWAN BAIGAN