1/2 kg brinjal (small size)
3-4 onions (cut in big pieces)
2 tbsp of grated coconut (dried)
1 whole garlic
2 tbsp chilli powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
small lump of tamrind
1 tbsp garam masala powder
1 tsp jeera
- Take all the ingredients grind it at once in mixer, do not add water.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil in pan and heat it, put the mixture in the pan.
- Fry the mixture properly. Take of the pan from stove and let it cool.
- Take the brinjal slit it in 4, fill the mixture in the brinjal.
- Pour 2 - 3 tbsp of oil in kadai, heat it and then put the stuffed brinjal, cook it.
- Add little water to the brinjal. Put small piece of jaggery to taste if required.
- Let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
Your tikha brinjal masala is ready