1 Medium Lauki
2 Medium Potatoes.
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon mustard seeds
1/2 teaspoon garam masala
1 teaspoon red chilli powder( may add more too)
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
Some Coriander leaves to garnish
Salt as per taste
1 tablespoon oil
2 cups water
1 spoon corn flour
- Wash & cut the potatoes( peel the skin) and Lauki( don't peel the skin) into cubes
- Take a deep pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil or less of that, add mustard and cumin seeds.
- Once the seeds crack, add the above cut vegetables & add turmeric powder and water cover for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the finely cut tomato & the masala powder and red chilli powder. Add salt to taste and mix well.
- If it appears very watery, add 1 teaspoon of corn flour in little water separately.
- Mix it into the vegetable gravy. Cook it for few minutes
- Finally garnish with finely chopped coriander leaves & serve it with rotis