1. Potato - 1 large
2. Brinjal- 4 - 5 (small)
3. Red chili powder - 1 tbsp or green chilies - 3-4
4. Cumin and coriander powder 1 teaspoon
5. Turmeri powder - 1 teaspoon
6. Salt as per taste
7. Garlic paste
8. Cumin and mustard seeds (optional) - 1 teaspoon
- Cut potato and brinjal into small pieces
- Take frying pan and pour 1 tbsp oil
- After the oil is hot, add cumin and mustard seed to it
- Add potato and brinjal
- Let it get fried for some time (10-15 sec)
- Add garlic paste and other dry powders as mentioned above.
- Add water 1 - cup and stir it.
- Add salt
- Cover the pan and put the gas on low heat. Heat till it get cooked.