2 chicken breasts - cut to big chunks (like 3 pieces for 1 breast)
2 potato - cut to 8 pieces
4 shallots - blended
1 garlic - blended
1 large tomato - blended
2 tablespoons curry powder
1/2 tablespoon chillie powder
1/2 cup fresh milk
salt to taste
1 tablespoon margarine/butter
3 tablespoons oil
a bit of cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamon
1. Heat oil and add margarine/butter. Put in cinnamon stick, cloves and cardamon.
2. Put in the blended shallots and garlic and fry till fragrant.
3. Add in chillie powder, curry powder and blended tomatoes. Add a bit of water if it's too dry.
4. Put in the chicken breasts and tomatoes. Stir well.
5. Add in fresh milk and salt. Let it simmer for a while and off the fire.