Potatoes - 3no.( skin removed and chopped in to chunks )
Onion - 1m ( chopped finely)
Whole tomato tin - 3/4th tin
Oil - 3tbsp
Turmeric - 1/2tsp
Chillipowder - 1tsp
Kashmiri chilli powder - 1tsp
Salt to taste
Water - 1 and 1/2glass
*Home made masala powder - 2 and 1/2tsp ( please read notes )
Curry leaves - 1sprig
Coriander leaves - a handful
Ginger and garlic paste - 1tsp each
1) Heat oil in pressure cooker, add onions and saute until golden colour.
2) Add gg paste, fry. add turmeric, chillipowders and masala powder, mix well.
3) Add potatoes and soya nuggets and fry for 1min.
4) Add tomatoes ( squashed with your hand and add ), cook until mushy.
5) Add water, cover with lid , put weight on and pressure cook for 6-7whistles. Remove the lid when the pressure is down. Add salt and coriander leaves ( chopped ), mix well and cook until water is reduced until 5mins to your desired consistency, check for salt and serve hot.