Arbi Cutlet - Rakhi Recipes
* ½ kg Arbi (Taro Root))
* ¼ kg Potato
* ¼ kg Paneer
* 2 tbsp Corn Flour
* 1" piece Ginger, finely chopped
* 6-7 Green Chilies, finely chopped
* Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
* 1 tbsp Amchur (Mango Powder)
* 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
* 1/2 tbsp Roasted Cumin Seeds Powder
* Salt, to taste
* Oil, to deep fry
* Peel off the arbi and cut into small pieces.
* Deep fry them in to the oil.
* Mash it when it is little hot.
* Boil the potatoes and mash it too.
* Grate the paneer and mix it with mashed potato and arbi.
* Add coriander leaves, green chili, ginger, salt, cumin seeds powder and corn flour.
* Mix all the ingredients well and prepare small pieces in the shape of cutlets.
* Heat the oil in a pan and fry all the cutlets.