Rice Balls Recipe
1 cup - raw rice flour
5 tbsps - bengal gram dal
small quantity - cumin seeds
a pinch - asafoetida
small quantity - grated/shredded coconut
4 - green chillies
1 tbsp - ghee
salt to taste
1. Raw rice should be washed, dried and grinded to semolina/rava form.
2. Mix flour with 1 tbsps of ghee.
3. Bengal gram dal should be soaked in water for an hour.
4. Mix the saked dal, cumin seeds, asafoetida, chopped green chillies, grated coconut and salt to the flour.
5. Make it as small balls and keep in pressure cooker or microwave oven.
6. If it is pressure cooker keep it for 10-12 minutes.
7. If it is microwave oven keep it for 3 and half minute.
8. Hot and tasty rice balls are ready to be served.
9. It can be served with any of the chutneys.