Ghee Onion Fried Rice
1 cup - basmati rice
1 cup - finely chopped onion
1 tbsp - finely chopped coriander leaves
2 - green chillies
2 - cloves
1 - cinnamon
1 - bay leaf
2 - cardomom
1/2 tsp - aniseed
1 tsp - ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp - fried cashews
salt to taste
1. Heat the ghee in a kadai and add all the masala ingredients.
2. Add the onions and sautÃ© them.
3. Add the ginger garlic paste and the green chillies.
4. Now add the basmati rice and fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add 2 cups of water and pressure cook the rice.
6. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and fried cashews.
Labels: Ghee Onion Fried Rice