Radish Cream Sauce
10 teaspoons salted butter
2 yolks of eggs
1/2 teaspoon Salt (Namak)
pinch of Red chili pepper (Lal Mirchi)
1 tablespoon Lemon (Nimbu) juice
1 to 2 tablespoons cream
2 to 3 tablespoons grated red radish
* Beat the butter until creamy.
* Beat in egg yolks one at a time.
* Add lemon juice, salt and Red chili pepper .
* Cook over a pan of hot water until slightly thick.
* Cool and mix whipped cream and grated radish.
* Serve with fried dishes.
APPLE JAM RECIPE | lemon Jelly Recipe | guava jelly Recipe | Apple Jelly Recipe | Mango Jelly Recipe | Mint Sauce Recipe | Vegetable Ketchup Sauce |
Labels: Radish Cream Sauce