Coconut Custard Halwa Recipe
2 cups Coconut milk
2 tblsp Vanilla Custard Powder
2 tblsp Strawbery Custard Powder
1 cup Sugar
2 tblsp Ghee
Almond and Pista
* Take a bowl and add 1 cup of coconut milk and and vanilla custard powder to it and stir continuosly so that no lumps are there
* Take a pan and heat it, add the mixture to it.
* Stir it till the mixture is thick and then add 1 tbsp of ghee to it and add the almonds and pista to it
* Take a decorative plate add the content in to it and freeze it for 15 min.
* Now take another bowl and add 1 cup of coconut milk and strawbery custard powder and stir it continously
* Take a frying pan and heat it.
* Add the mixture into it and stir continously till the content is thick Add 1 tbsp of ghee and almond and pista to it
* Take out the vanilla mixture kept in the freezer.
* Add the strawbery mixture above the vanilla mixture and decorate it with almond and pista over it
* Freeze the mixture and after half an hour cut it into square pieces
SIMPLE DAL RECIPE | Moong Dal Dosa Recipe | Jaggery Pumpkin | Channa Dal Payasam | Chana Dal Recipe | kabuli chana | Masoor Dal Recipe |
Labels: Coconut Custard Halwa Recipe