Chicken Sandwich Recipe
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
* ground black pepper to taste
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 teaspoon minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
* 2 teaspoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
* 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
* 8 slices garlic and rosemary focaccia bread
1. Sprinkle pepper on one side of each chicken cutlet. Heat oil in a large skillet; brown garlic in oil, then add chicken, pepper-side-down. Saute chicken until cooked through and juices run clear, about 12 to 15 minutes.
2. In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise, mustard and rosemary. Mix together and spread mixture on 4 slices focaccia bread. Place 1 chicken cutlet on each of these slices, then top each with another bread slice.
Labels: Chicken Sandwich Recipe