Aloo Soya Tikki Recipe
1 cup - potatoes, steamed and mashed
1/2 cup - soya granules, soaked and squeezed
1/2 cup - panner, crumbled
finely chopped green chilli and ginger
1/2 tsp - cumin powder
1/4 tsp - amchur powder
2 tbsp - coriander, chopped
salt to taste
1. Mix all the ingredients one by one in a large bowl without any lumps.
2. Do not add water at all.
3. If you feel sticky you can add some cornflour.
4. Oil your fingers and make small marble sized balls out of the mixture.
5. Lightly roll the balls in bread crumbs or cornflour.
6. Deep fry the balls, few at a time till golden brown.
7. Dip in your favourite sauce with the help of a toothpick and its just yummmy!!!!
Labels: Aloo Soya Tikki Recipe