Vermicelli With Peanut Balls
semolina (rawa) - 1\2 cup
boiled peanuts - 1\2 cup
onions - 2
green chillies - 3 to 4
corriander leaves - 3 tbsp
oil to fry
salt to taste
1. Boil the water. Add salt.
2. Sprinkle semolina little by little, stirring the mixture all the time.
3. Cook stirring for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove from fire, allow to cool and thicken.
5. Add chopped peanuts, onions, green chillies and corriander leaves. Add salt.
6. With moist palms, form lime size balls with the mixture.
7. Make a thin paste with flour and water.
8. Coat the balls with this paste and roll in bread crumbs.
9. Deep fry in hot oil.
10. Serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney.
Labels: Vermicelly With Peanut Balls