Aloo Parathas Recipe
2 cups Wheat Flour
2 Boiled mashed Potatoes
1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1/4 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander seeds powder
1tsp Cumin seeds
Coriander leaves finely chopped
Water to knead
Method for making Dough:
1.Mix wheat flour, 1/4tsp salt, luke warm water,and make soft dough.
2. Leave it for 30 minutes.
Method for filling:
1. Mix Mashed potatoes, garam masala Powder, coriander seeds powder, cumin seeds, chilli powder, salt, chopped coriander leaves and make lemon sized balls.
Method to prepare parathas:
1. Take a small ball of dough and roll a thick roti about 4" diameter.
2. Place a handful of filling at center.
3. Bring the ends to the center from 4 or 5 points.
4. Overlap ends so they do not leave an opening.
5. Press gently, dust with dry flour, and proceed to roll.
Frying the parathas:
1. Heat a griddle and place paratha on it.
2. Add 1 tsp oil around paratha and cook until it turns golden brown
3. Repeat the same with other side of paratha.
Serve hot with Tomato Ketchup, Chutney or any curry.