Kotu Aloo Pakora
* 1 cup Buckwheat flour (kotu ka atta)
* 3 medium sized Potatoes (boiled whole till half-cooked)
* 1/2tsp. Sendha Namak (Rock salt) or to taste
* 1/2tbsp. black pepper powder
* 1/4th cup finely chopped Coriander leaves
* Ghee or Vegetable oil for frying
Combine the flour, salt, pepper and coriander in bowl and mix well.
Add water and beat into a smooth batter. Beat the batter until it is of cream consistency.
Cover and keep aside for about 20 minutes.
When the potatoes are cool enough, peel and slice each one into diagonal slices.
Heat enough ghee or oil for deep-frying in a kadhai over moderate heat.
Put few slices of potato into the batter and cover them completely.
One at a time, lower each slice of batter-coated potato into the hot oil. Fry as many slices as will float on the surface of the oil without touching. Fry on both sides until reddish gray and crisp.
Serve hot as the fitters soften as they cool.
Kotu Aloo Pakora | Sabudana Puri Recipe | Singhare Ke Pakore | Sukha Aloo Recipe | Sukhi Arbi Recipe | Kesar Chawal Recipe | Malaiwale Kofte Recipe | Aloo Mewawale Recipe | Aloo Pulao Recipe | Arbi Fried Recipe | Banana Chips Recipe | KHUSKHUS ALOO RECIPE | Bikaneri Chana Dal Parantha