Khus Khus Aloo Recipe
3 green chillies
6 potatoes, peeled, cubed
salt to taste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Cut coriander leaves
3 dry red chillies
2 tbsp khuskhus roasted
3 tblsp oil
1/2 cup water
* Grind the roasted khuskhsu along with the green chillies and a few tblsp of water to a very fine paste.
* Keep aside.
* Heat up half of the oil in a pot for 2 minute till very hot.
* Shallow fry the potatoes in batches on medium heat up till they are lightly browned.
* Heat up the remaining oil in the same pan.
* Mix in the whole dry red chillies and turmeric powder.
* Fry briefly.
* Now mix in the khuskhus paste and fry again on low heat up for 5 minutes till the oil has left the sides of the pan.
* Mix in the fried potatoes and mix well.
* Mix in water and salt.
* Stir, cover and keep on low heat up for 15 minutes till the potatoes are soft.
* Decorate with cut fresh coriander.
* Serve hot.
Kotu Aloo Pakora | Sabudana Puri Recipe | Singhare Ke Pakore | Sukha Aloo Recipe | Sukhi Arbi Recipe | Kesar Chawal Recipe | Malaiwale Kofte Recipe | Aloo Mewawale Recipe | Aloo Pulao Recipe | Arbi Fried Recipe | Banana Chips Recipe | KHUSKHUS ALOO RECIPE | Bikaneri Chana Dal Parantha