GRILLED CORN SANDWICH
8 bread slices
¾ cup cream style sweet corn
¼ cup chopped onions
1 green chilli, finely chopped
1 teaspoon soya sauce
2 tablespoons oil
salt and pepper to taste
butter for grilling
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and green chilli and sauté them for a few seconds.
2. Add the cream style sweet corn, soya sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook till the mixture becomes dry.
3. Cool completely, divide into 4 portions and keep aside.
4. Spread one portion of the filling on one slice of bread and top with another slice.
5. Apply butter on the outer surface of the sandwich and grill in a sandwich grill or toaster till both sides are golden brown.
6. Repeat with remaining bread slices and mixture to make 3 more sandwiches.
7. Serve hot.
Labels: GRILLED CORN SANDWICH