2 lbs of any mild white fish fillets; cut into 2" * 3" pieces.
1/3 cup vinegar
1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
4 garlic cloves
Salt to taste
1 tbsp ground coriander seeds
1 tbsp ground cumin seeds
1 tbsp ground cayenne pepper
1/2 cup oil
1. Make a paste of the vinegar, ginger, garlic, salt, coriander, cumin, cayenne pepper
and oil in a blender.
2. Marinate the fish pieces in the paste for 4 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Turn the oven on to broil at the highest point.
4. Place the fish pieces on a baking tray and broil for about 10 minutes.
5. Turn over on the other side and broil for about 7 minutes again.
6. Broiling time may differ depending on the thickness of the fillets.