3 medium-sized potatoes
10 to 12 green chilies
1/2 cup grated or shredded coconut
1/4 cup crushed peanuts
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 tbsp. oil
1tsp. turmeric (haldi) powder
- Cut the potatoes in small thin pieces.
- Grind the chilies.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add some mustard seeds.
- After the seeds splutter, add haldi powder.
- Then add potato pieces and stir well till they become golden brown.
- Now add the chilies and fry for one minute.
- Add coconut, crushed peanuts, and salt. Stir for sometime.
- Now add lemon juice and mix it well.
- Serve with hot rotis.