1.250 gm panner cut into strips (Julian).
2.8 cut green chilis, splinted.
3.1 medium size onion chopped.
4.1 green onion cut in to small rings.
5.1 medium tomato.
6.2 handful of coriander leaves chopped.
7./2 inch ginger and 8 cloves garlic chopped.
8.1/2 tbsp pepper powder, 1/2 tbsp garam masala and 1/2 tbsp coriander powder.
9.1 pinch tasting powder and pinch turmeric powder.
10.1 1/2 oz soy sauce less then 1/2 oz chili sauce.
11.10 tbsp oil and little salt.
- Fry paneer with 5 tbsp oil keep it aside (little brown), in same frying pan, put 5 tbsp oil and add onion when onion become little brown,
- Add ginger and garlic paste fry until the onion becomes brown
- Then add all other ingredients except tomato, coriander leaves and green onion
- Fry it a little and put paneer on it, add tomoto and green onion fry until it is fried completely.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.